Whenever I hear people say that classical music is boring I just want to remind them that Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture called for a cannon to be fired a total of 16 times.
remove cattle from stage
that’s not even the best partkey terms include:
- “balance your chair on two legs”
- "continue swimming motion"
- "insert peanuts"
- "play ball!"
- "release the penguins"
- "gradually become agitated"
- "light explosives now….. and….. ….. now."
I can’t tell if this is all some kind of elaborate joke or not…
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
—finnish tongue twisters of doom
SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE DAY
finnish tongue twisters, yo.
translations for your amusement:
- Yksikseskös yskiskelet, itsekseskös itkeskelet, yksikseskös istuskelet, itkeskellen yskiskelet. Are you coughing alone, crying by yourself, sitting alone, coughing while crying?
- "Kas vain!" sanoi kasvain, ja kasvoi vain. Vain kasvain voi kasvaa noin vain. "Well, well!" said a tumor, and kept on growing. Only a tumor can get bigger just like that.
- Vesihiisi sihisi hississä. The water goblin hissed in an elevator.
- Vasta vastaa vasta vastaavasta vastavastaavasta. The bath whisk answers only for the respective person responsible for the bath whisk.
- Keksijä Keksi keksi keksin. Keksittyään keksin keksijä Keksi keksi keksin keksityksi Inventor Cookie invented the cookie. After inventor Cookie had invented the cookie, he invented that the cookie was invented.
- Appilan pappilan apupapin papupata. The bean casserole of the deacon of the rectory of Appila (name of place or “the father-in-law’s home”).
- Piukka paikka, peikko: paukkupuikko poikki. It’s a tough situation, troll: the bang stick is broken.
- Kokoa kokoon koko kokko! Koko kokkoko? Koko kokko. Gather up a full bonfire! A full bonfire? A full bonfire.
i’m so happy to be Finnish because if I had to learn to speak the language I probably wouldn’t
tomtom i think you’ll like this blog